The DC-ACEP Chapter is hosting an EM MAT Waiver Training Course on Monday, February 1, 2021 and has extended an invitation to all ACEP members to participate for free. Anyone looking to get their waiver early this year is encouraged to register.
The course is hosted by the DC ACEP Chapter and provided by national ACEP, in partnership with Providers Clinical Support System and the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry. The 8-hour training is open to Physicians (MD/DO), Residents, Medical Students, NPs (including those in training) and PAs (including those in training). Medical Students and those currently in training can apply for the waiver once they complete their training.
Learn more and register here (ACEP login is required)
- No expiration for Waiver Training Completion Certificate.
- No pre-work/course requirements.
- CME provided and in order to fulfill requirement for CME you will have to complete the post-course evaluation from national ACEP and from PCSS for evaluation of the Waiver Training Completion Certificate.
- This training course is not graded but completion or all evaluation questions is required.
- The only requirement to be eligible for completion is that you stay connected and logged in to the zoom platform through your email account for 8-hour duration of this course.
- The webinar will not be recorded but the slide deck will be shared with everyone after the webinar has been completed.