Established almost 40 years ago, the designation of Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physician (FACEP) is earned by those committed to the preservation and growth of emergency medicine.
The Wisconsin Chapter, ACEP congratulates five members who have achieved FACEP status and were recognized during ACEP20:
- Bradley Burmeister, MD, FACEP
- Abigail Dahlberg, MD, FACEP
- Andrew Fischer Dean, MD, FACEP
- Theodore F Elsaesser, MD, FACEP
- Joshua C. Timpe, MD, FACEP
WACEP is proud to honor these five members who now join 190 other emergency physicians in Wisconsin who hold this distinction, point of pride and badge of honor. Congratulations.