Join WACEP leader Bobby Redwood, MD, MPH for an online Twitter chat!
Thursday, September 19, 2019 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
How to Participate
- You will need to have a Twitter account set up to participate
- Join the chat be searching for the hashtag #KeystoneSepsis. Click on the hashtag to join the conversation. You should see a few tweets using that hashtag.
- Feel free to join the conversation as soon as you’re ready and share your message with the hashtag #KeystoneSepsis included. Let everyone know you’ve joined the chat and that you’re ready to participate.
Ex: “Hello everyone! I’m here and ready to talk about sepsis prevention and identification. #KeystoneSepsis”
Tips, Tricks and Important Information
- Please use #KeystoneSepsis in all Tweets when participating.
- If you ask a question or respond to someone in the chat, use the hashtag #KeystoneSepsis so everyone can be in on the conversation.
- Share tweets from the conversation with your network by re-tweeting or by commenting on posts in the chat.
- Use other relevant hashtags in your posts, including:
#Sepsis #SAM2019 #SepsisAwarenessMonth
- Let people know you’ll be participating in the Twitter chat in advance. This is a nice way to let your network know you may be a bit noisy during the chat time.