ACEP has a number of web-based tools for you to use at the bedside. From sepsis, to acute pain to agitation in the elderly – we’ve got you covered!
- ADEPT - Confusion and Agitation in the Elderly ED Patient
- ICAR2E - A tool for managing suicidal patients in the ED
- DART - A tool to guide the early recognition and treatment of sepsis and septic shock
- MAP - Managing Acute Pain in the ED
- BEAM - Bariatric Examination, Assessment, and Management in the Emergency Department. For the patient with potential complications after bariatric surgery