Wisconsin Chapter, American College of Emergency Physicians
To support quality emergency medical care and to promote the
interests of emergency physicians.
To serve the needs of Wisconsin emergency physicians by:
- Providing continuing medical education
- Advocating in state government on issues
affecting the delivery of emergency medical care;
- Informing and educating emergency physicians in
Wisconsin about issues affecting their profession
- WACEP is committed to protecting the interests of emergency physicians, the specialty of emergency medicine, and patients.
- WACEP promotes policies that preserve the
integrity and independence of the practice of emergency medicine.
- WACEP supports emergency physician
representation within medical organizations and academic institutions.
- WACEP represents the interest of ALL emergency
physicians in Wisconsin.
The bylaws of the Wisconsin Chapter, ACEP are available here.