NEW DATE! Friday, September 18, 2020
The Rural Outreach Initiative is an opportunity to engage clinicians who practice emergency medicine outside of the "Madison-Milwaukee corridor"! Whether you practice in northwest Wisconsin or elsewhere, we hope you'll join Wisconsin ACEP in Rice Lake, WI.
Schedule At-A-Glance (subject to change)
9:30 am - 12:00 pm: WACEP Board Mtg (all are welcome!)
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Rural Outreach Program to include
- Lunch, Welcome & Program Overview
- Peds ICU Update; TBD
- Peds Trauma Update; Jennifer Roberts, MD
- Tour of the Lakeview Medical Center Emergency Department; Patrick Wolf, DO
- Burn Care: Best practices and indications for hospitalization and/or transfer; Michael Harl, MD
- Lifelinkiii Local Transport Team Overview; Jim Herron
5:30-8:00 pm: Off-site Dinner & Social
Enjoy the Weekend in NW Wisconsin! - For those who wish to make it a mini-getaway and stay through the weekend, the area offers many things to see and do (boating, swimming, fishing hiking, biking, parks, tours, and the list goes on! There are also a number of places to stay in the area but make your reservations soon! Learn more, and plan to to get out and explore beautiful northwest Wisconsin!